Trek’s most iconic downhill bike is faster, more versatile and ready to go harder than ever thanks to an all-new suspension layout, a wider range of wheel diameters and a wider range of settings.
The Session is a legendary downhill bike that has helped the world’s best riders win everything from the Red Bull Rampage to the World Cup circuit to breathtaking videos over the past decade. It’s back with major updates that make it even faster and more versatile than ever.
This is suitable for you if…
The downhill park is practically your second home. You’re looking for a fast, grippy downhill bike that’s up to your most extreme sessions thanks to a new suspension design that keeps you in control all the way down.
A strong aluminium alloy frame, 200mm rear travel with FOX DHX shock, RockShox Boxxer Select 200mm shock with Charger RC soft shock, powerful Code R 4 four-piston brakes and SRAM GX 7 speed transmission.
The last word
The Session has always been the ultimate downhill bike. With a new suspension design that offers more grip and speed by virtually eliminating pedal feedback.
- Why you will love itThe new suspension layout with a high pivot and idler position improves grip, increases speed and reduces pedal feedback for stability.
- With virtually no pedal feedback, you maintain control and balance on descents, especially when landing a jump or drop.
- The high-pivot design provides a more efficient path for the rear axle, so you’ll ride faster and the wheel won’t be blocked by obstacles.
- Adjust the suspension progression by tilting the part at the lower shock mount. You can choose between 20% for a comfortable ride in the park and 25% for racing efficiency.
- The sizing system we have developed for downhill riding is not based on rider height, but on reach, the most important element in the adjustment of a downhill bike.