The Trek Session 9 is a downhill mountain bike with a rugged aluminum alloy frame and high-pivot suspension to keep you nimble, balanced and fast on the toughest segments. It features our best downhill suspension package, a high-end transmission and powerful Code RSC brakes.
This is suitable for you if…
You. Love. Speed. And you want a strong downhill bike designed to keep up with your pace. You want a smarter, faster suspension that gives you control of the bike and you’re looking for top-of-the-line fork, shock and brakes.
A robust aluminium alloy frame, 200mm rear travel with RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate DH shock, 200mm RockShox Boxxer Ultimate shock with Charger 2.1 RC2, Code RSC 4-piston brakes, SRAM X01 7-speed drivetrain and carbon handlebars.
The last word
The Session has always been the ultimate downhill bike. With a new suspension design that offers more grip and speed by virtually eliminating pedal feedback. Our top model also features a top of the line fork, shock and brakes.
- Why you will love itThe new suspension layout with a high pivot and idler position improves grip, increases speed and reduces pedal feedback for stability.
- With virtually no pedal feedback, you maintain control and balance on descents, especially when landing a jump or drop.
- The high-pivot design provides a more efficient path for the rear axle, so you’ll ride faster and the wheel won’t be blocked by obstacles.
- Adjust the suspension progression by tilting the part at the lower shock mount. You can choose between 20% for a comfortable ride in the park and 25% for racing efficiency.
- The sizing system we have developed for downhill riding is not based on rider height, but on reach, the most important element in the adjustment of a downhill bike.